Donald Cavanaugh ~ Bullying prevention
What Tri-Angle can do for you
For more than ten years, Tri-Angle Consulting LGBT principal, Donald Cavanaugh, has been helping families, schools, organizations and companies understand and deal with issues faced by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth and adults at school, in the workplace and in social services providers. Tri-Angle can help you and your staff:
- Recognize and intervene in anti-gay bullying in your environment
- Understand some of the causes of tardiness, absenteeism and truancy at school and in the workplace; learn ways to address them
- Recognize and address self-esteem issues
- Lower the incidence of self-inflicted injuries
- Reduce the possibility of suicide - especially among teens
- Help parents understand and deal with gender variance in children
- Educate staff in LGBT issues and linguistic competency
- Edit and write content for Web sites and hard copy internal and external documents to make them more LGBT welcoming
Is your school or organization open and welcoming for all students, employees and potential clients? Are you sure?
Tri-Angle Consulting LGBT can help you review policies, procedures, marketing and internal and external forms and web pages and provide sensitiviey training for all levels of staffing from senior executives/executive directors to part time volunteers.
561-543-0373 for a FREE consultation.
Donald Cavanaugh addresses the Palm Beach County School District Wellness Promotion Policy meeting to discuss some of the unique issues faced by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth in our schools.
We can help! Through education of staff and management, reviews and recommendations on policies, procedures, and other internal documents, and by recommendations on marketing and client-facing materials, Tri-Angle Consulting LGBT can help you achieve your organizational goals as educators, employers and service/product providers.
To end bullying of real or perceived lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth, adults and seniors in school, at work, in society and at home. To help people -- particularly educators and others in positions of authority -- to recognize and intervene in anti-gay bullying in order to create environments where all people feel welcome and all are able to achieve to the best of their abilities.
Do you want to make your school, organization, company or agency more welcoming to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) students, clients, employees and volunteers of all ages and backgrounds?